• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hello!

I am a new member and i just want to say hello to all of you!
The reason why i signed up here is I am in dire need of assistance to correct my mistakes, and to gain valuable knowledge.

I just delved into water cooling this week and i have some questions so as soon as i get pictures I will post them and ask questions.

Thank you for your hospitality :)

Am I Normal?

New member here. Spending a few months off work after some surgery. Somehow through boredom have been bitten by the OC and WC Bug.

Managed a relatively stable 4.9 GHz on my first try with a new 4690k with an H80i AIO. Absolutely obsessed with getting that last 100 MHz now.

Not a particularly avid gamer, (Travel too much with work normally) but interested in extracting Max performance numbers with my rigs(is this normal?). I'll join the folding and benching teams later

Got a few WC projects going. I'll make build threads when i'm a bit more organised.

Very happy to discover this forum, learnt an absolute ton already.

Enough from me.

Welcome Acce55 and b_nicks!

@Acce55 if you start a tread in the Intel CPU's section someone may be able to help you get to that stubborn 5G. Still, 4.9G is nothing to shake a stick at either.

Hello everyone. I started overclocking a long time ago, AMD 300MHz I think it was and have never really stopped. Although currently my primary setup is a 12 core xeon running at stock speed. I'm probably older than most of the folks here but still love the hobby.

Is the site seeing an increase in traffic? Congrats if so. I thought the forums were a bit more active, although it seems activity comes and goes, and mostly is seen in the CPU/mobo forums.

Hello everyone. I started overclocking a long time ago, AMD 300MHz I think it was and have never really stopped. Although currently my primary setup is a 12 core xeon running at stock speed. I'm probably older than most of the folks here but still love the hobby.
heheh :welcome: to OCF teqifire!
We've got a few older folk who really know their stuffs :thup:
Nice setup too, overclock it!
Is the site seeing an increase in traffic? Congrats if so. I thought the forums were a bit more active, although it seems activity comes and goes, and mostly is seen in the CPU/mobo forums.
Sometimes yes, there's always a hot topic though. But yeah, most of us hang out in the CPU section :)
:welcome: to OCF Warheitmaker!

Newly registered today, but started wandering around a little while ago. Would be fun to be able to respond or even start new thread !! VERY late-comer, and looking forward to being more active in the future.

How's everybody doing? :p

Name is cstar. Born in Seoul, South Korea but raised in Bay Area, California.

Currently playing The Witcher 1, Just Cause 2, and Far Cry 3. Nothing matters to this Korean except Blue Moon wheat beers and fried chicken. :beer:

Back