• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Greatings Earthlings.

After being drawn to numerous differnet forums, this one feels right. :)

Happy to be a part of what I would consider one of the best overclocking forums out there. :)

I I occasionally need solutions for a technical problem and so I have come here.

(In passing the text in this window is an unreadable soft grey against white so I had to type this in notepad - LOL)

- - - Updated - - -

PS faint white on black background is not a good choice for the website default and the catupchas for sending an email suggestion to you are ridulous hard. This was going to be a private email suggestion but I can't go through the time of the caputcha

Welcome to OCF aquarian1! :welcome:

You may find a couple of Stickies useful in helping you to enjoy and get the most from OCF:

This one contains general guidelines and helpful ways to post including changing the visuals of the OCF on your display. And this one should also get you started understanding the forums as well.

If you have some spare cycles available in your PC you are certainly welcome to put them to use for F@H.

List out your PC specs when creating a signature and we'll have a jump start on both understanding your systems and answering questions regarding it, if it comes up in polite conversation.:cool:

Plenty to be bad, and welcome!! Post a thread in the right section, check out the stickies, and we can surely help!

Welcome to the newcomers! Nice to see so many fresh faces. I remember when I first found the forums, armed with my Phenom X4 9850. Ah, the good ol' days of 3 years prior. LOL!

New here, all the way from Switzerland.. the provider has answered my prayers for ultra fast internet after all. (100+ MBit)

I hope I'll get a little more feedback for my new build that I just kicked off :)

Hi there,

I'm also a new guy here in this forum.
Hopefully I find some help for the Windows 7 update problem since November 2015 and espacially since the update from October 2016.
I need a working install.wim for deploying Windows over the network and getting new updates.

The deployment is working since several year, also I have a good working update system (for installed Winodws we use WSUS, for new installations I have an automatic install.wim creation scripted, but since october it doe not work any longer).

I work with and administrate Windows since many years...

Regards
Nils

Hi there,

I'm also a new guy here in this forum.
Hopefully I find some help for the Windows 7 update problem since November 2015 and espacially since the update from October 2016.
I need a working install.wim for deploying Windows over the network and getting new updates.

The deployment is working since several year, also I have a good working update system (for installed Winodws we use WSUS, for new installations I have an automatic install.wim creation scripted, but since october it doe not work any longer).

I work with and administrate Windows since many years...

Regards
Nils

:welcome:

A thread for you win7 update issue:
http://www.overclockers.com/forums/...nience-Rollup-ISO-with-all-updates-up-to-2016

Back