• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hello, I am new to the forums but not computers. I hope to help people out as much as I can! Hopefully I'll get around to putting my rig in my signature. :p I usually hang out on TH but I want to expand my reaches accross the computer hardware community.

Hey Everyone - After Google leading me here for the 50th time I decided that there is a world of useful information and I finally registered! Looks like an awesome group of people and I look forward to learning more nerdy stuff!

Some more in depth case modding is what initially led me here. But I've got a lot of interest in coding, cryptomining, and generally anything interesting tech-wise! Thanks guys!

:welcome: to OCF you have come to the right place and personally i think the best Forum for help and top Info. :thup:

Ajay.

Just coming back to the fold after being a long time old school OC'ing lurker. Always enjoyed reading what everyone does in here and how they do it with their own hardware.

Just coming back to the fold after being a long time old school OC'ing lurker. Always enjoyed reading what everyone does in here and how they do it with their own hardware.

:welcome: back as well coachwill! :D

Glad to see you are back too!!!

Hi everybody
New guy from Norway checking in.
I have never ever tried OC before, so I saw an opportunity to test it out on an old computer that I did not care to much if it was bricked.

Alas, it seems like my first choise of testbed, an Acer Aspire E560, mobo E415SM is not overclocable at all.
I recieved a lot of 7 Intel core 2 duo E6400's here the other week, and was looking forward to som fun. Bummer!
However, just reading what is going on in the OC world here is great fun too. :)

Last edited:
:welcome: to all the new members and returning members nice to have you all on board here at OCF the place you need to be for the best Information around! ;) :thup:

A warm regards to all,

Ajay.

Hi guys I'm new to the board so go easy on me =p

I have already put your members' expertise to good use and totally changed my upgrade specs to a much better platform. I expect delivery within the week and will begin my overclocking adventures forthwith!

evga ftw x99
evga ftw 970 gtx
2x8g 2400 crucial ddr4 (changed to 4x4)
crucial 256g ssd
2tb seagate barra
xigmatek silver 750w
cooler master 140xl
cooler master CM690 III
razer naga, deathstalker expert, nostromo
3x LG 24" IPS
0x computer desk (It was either more ram or a desk.. Easy choice)

Last edited:
:welcome: L S B to OCF Forums it looks like you have been busy already, by the way what is going to be the OS for this new PC!! :attn: :shrug:

Regards,

Ajay.

Back