• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hello, I am a newbie when it comes to OCing but have come here to learn to do it properly. I built my PC nearly 2 years ago but haven't played it much in between sadly..... now I am having issues with getting crossfire to work properly again. Could someone please point me in the right direction on this forum to start a thread about it? It involves only 50% of the 2nd GPU being utilised:

z0.png

The hero of time has joined! :p

:welcome: Link to our home, OCF!
Yep, just like EarthDog said AMD GPU is the right place.

Hi all, just signed up so a brand new member :) Built a new pc last week and considering doing some overclocking (never done it before) so here i am to check out the site

Hello! I am glad to be around here. I think, I need to browse new threads and discover something new. I really love this interesting site! Have a nice day posting everyone:) Cheers!

I am a newbie to the site. I posted this in the general hardware section, but planning on building my first PC as a family project with my son (10 year old), so I came here looking for advice and suggestions. This looks like such a helpful place!

Whats up everyone, I'm not really a new member, but haven't logged in for about two years. Anyways, whats up everyone!!

Back