• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Diving into the world of CrossFireX, hope to gain a lot of incite here. Even being a tech for 20+ years and A+ certified since 2001.... You never stop learning!!!

Hello guys,

after about 10 months using a stock g3258, I guess it's time to learn overclocking. :D
hope I can learn a lot here.
Thanks

:welcome: this is an amazing place to learn and grow in the knowledge of compusers and hardware. There are tons of people here to help. Take a look through the Intel cpu forums for some wonderful articles on any topic you could think of

:welcome: this is an amazing place to learn and grow in the knowledge of compusers and hardware. There are tons of people here to help. Take a look through the Intel cpu forums for some wonderful articles on any topic you could think of

Thanks OnceSaved, btw your project is a lot similar to my rig. Here's what I got:
g3258
CM Hyper 212X
MSI Z97 Gaming 5
white 2x8gb hyper x fury 1866
240gb ssd + 1tb hdd
seasonic x750
white nzxt s340

:D

:welcome: bobang

Indeed, though be forewarned, there is no turning back !! :cool:

TRUE!!!. it's really exiting, especially when getting problems.

Hello to everyone. This is my first post here. I'm a newly addicted overclocker and I'm really pleased to meet all of you. Thanks for the welcome! :clap:

Hello i'm new to this site, even though i signed up 4 years ago!
I'm an amateur overclocker, an avid gamer and a newbie programmer and i hope i'll stay and learn a lot from the pros here at overclockers :D

I have been scammed since last March 2015. I don't know how to begin, but I think this could be a start?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the Welcome :)

- - - Updated - - -

Does anybody have any feedback?

Back