• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hello all, been looking to find some more PC modding sites and surprised I hadn't joined this one earlier. I look forward to posting my PC mods and other such goodies and helping where I can.

Hi all,

It's been a while since I've built computers and I'm not an overclocker by any means.

I'm just in the process of restoring a couple of older machines (Core2 era) and one being an SLI-able machine.

It's fun so I thought I'd join as I have a question or two.

Welcome Mr. Si! Overclocked or not this is a great place to look. Overclocked preferred of course, but not required.

Hi,

Taken me a while to post here. Originally a member of OCAU, but this forum is much closer to (new) home.

I finally upgraded my old laptop and have gotten back into desktops (after travelling for the last decade or so!) with a i5 6600K, been fun playing with it.

See you all around.

Hello everyone, This is my first post!
I've just finished my first watercooling build and i will improve it as i get some more suggestions.
:D

Back