• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hi all haven't been on here for a long time 6 years, lost my old account so this is my new one
Hey mods is there any way yal can retrieve my f@h and boinc stats

Hi all haven't been on here for a long time 6 years, lost my old account so this is my new one
Hey mods is there any way yal can retrieve my f@h and boinc stats
Shoot me a private message with your old username or email and I can help you get access.

:welcome: to OCF StefanFrost! :thup:

:welcome: back to OCF Tornadomanian!
Thideras will get ya all back to normal :thup:

See you guys around the forum!

Hi all, I have been computing on the cheap, self educated and making the best of my crappy systems since 2003. I am in my 50's so maybe not quite up to speed with the younger generation. However my style sometimes finds things that others have missed because II come at it from a different direction. So I will try to be useful.

Hi all, I have been computing on the cheap, self educated and making the best of my crappy systems since 2003. I am in my 50's so maybe not quite up to speed with the younger generation. However my style sometimes finds things that others have missed because II come at it from a different direction. So I will try to be useful.

Nothing wrong with have cheap rigs as long as they do what you want! :)

:welcome: to OCF EzeRoss!

Hi guys,

I'm totally new here and after reading reviews on parts in order to upgrade my current PC I found Overclockers the most detailed. I am a total noob when it comes to computers so hoping this community can help me change that around seeing I need to use my PC a lot! haha

I'm a Twitch streamer who currently streams predominately from my PS4 because my PC is too old to handle anything good!

So hello! I hope my questions aren't to stupid and I look forward to being more involved in your community and one day being able to help other noobs like myself!

Lost

New to OC, have built my system and now ready to start doing some Overclocking. Will be reading the How to sections and then may start by asking some questions.

Hello everyone.

Name's Louis. I go by Tsaroth in everything online (gaming, forums etc).

I have been watercooling for about 6 years and I have finally upgraded to some new stuff and will be re-doing some watercooling in my smaller cube case.

I will try to be helpful and active on the forums and give back to the community as I'm sure I'll be asking from it, so fair's fair, right?

I look forward to being a part of the community.

Hello! I just built a new system this last month my first in over 15 years, btw lot's of good reading here! :)

Hello everyone! I'm not new to building custom computer's but I'm new to the forum as a member. I'm building what is my "dream machine" right now. I'm a disabled vet of the U.S Navy special forces. So I also have a machine shop and a foundry with a few CNC machines including a 3D printer. I have a Master degree in Mechanical engineering and Biological warfare so I enjoy tinkering around as much as I can..

Glad to be a part of the forum and look forward to seeing others builds and sharing mine which isn't done yet but well on it's way!

Hi folks,

New, old member here. Haven't really been around since 2010. Dusted off the old desktop and "poof" there was the OCF bookmark. (plus I was shopping for a vid card);) Have a little time on my hands, so thought I'd check out what I've been missing.

Thought I'd re-introduce myself as there are a lot of new members in 5 years.

Tom

I just joined here, this looks like a place with very knowledgeable members. Maybe a little intimidating but I'll give it a try.
I'm getting ready to retire and was looking for something to occupy my time that didn't cost too much. Overclocking my old Dell Dimension E520 seemed to fit the bill. Obsolete LGA775 parts, and BTX parts are cheap. Overclocking with the Dell locked BIOS seemed like a nice challenge.

So here's my BTXtreme build so far

QX6800 @ 3.45GHZ (13X266) stable, working on 3.73GHZ (14X266)
Win7 64, 8GB DDR2 @800, Crucial M500 240GB SSD
Nvidia GTX750Ti O/C 2GB DDR5
Dell 3 heatpipe cooler with original Delta 120X38mm 1.7A. fan (working on Delta GFB1212VHG 3.4A. 2 motor fan 120X50mm)

Back