• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hello - I've been a long time lurker here and a closet water cooler guy...novice. I used to post on XS forums, but don't any longer since the Petra's Tech Shop days...

I live in the San Jose, CA area...

Hello OC'ers! I just found your site while on the holiday break this week. What a BOAT LOAD of information! I've built custom computers for people as a business for several years [no longer], but never really ventured into overclocking beyond the evil factory Gigab-programs. NO LONGER will I be in the dark! I am picking out a new system with an AMD FX-8350 CPU and I plan to have a little fun. I'm a journeyman certified electronics technician in the field of radio communications, so all the internal workings are pretty familiar to me. Thanks for creating such a great resource and community.

Last edited:
Hello OC'ers! I just found your site while on the holiday break this week. What a BOAT LOAD of information! I've built custom computers for people as a business for several years [no longer], but never really ventured into overclocking beyond the evil factory Gigab-programs. NO LONGER will I be in the dark! I am picking out a new system with an AMD FX-8350 CPU and I plan to have a little fun. I'm a journeyman certified electronics technician in the field of radio communications, so all the internal workings are pretty familiar to me. Thanks for creating such a great resource and community.

Schlep,

We have some of the best there is posting here.

:welcome:

Back