• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hello friendly & informative overclockers!

I've been browsing/lurking your site since summer 2010 & info gleaned back then assisted me greatly in my first build since 2000. I'm back now to lurk further as I target a 5930k build for later this autumn. Thought it might be time to join up, though I'll mostly read prior threads and replies to find the answers I will most likely seek.

Thanks to previous visits and advice gleaned here, I have a decent grasp of hobbyist knowledge with regard to hardware selection - and I must thank you all for providing the guidance over the last five years.

-Cheb

I know my current PSU is ridiculously over the top, but I snagged it at an equally ridiculous price point (almost 50% off) last Thanksgiving @ the Egg...and it will come in handy for the next 7 years of its warranty life. :)

A nervous "Hello" !

Hello. Wish this middle aged to old lady luck with this. I'm computer illiterate...but hope to learn fast :) .

:welcome: to OCF Sniperm!

You definitely will learn lots here. From the stickies to the experts OC'er here. You're covered :thup:

Checking in for the first time. Have been lurking in the water cooling section for a while now as I rebuild my rig. Lots of great ideas and information here. Thought I would finally register.

Welcome sun tsu :D

I thought you were a brilliant military strategist for a moment ;)
then again you`d be doing well given the era "The art of war" was released :D

Back