• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
New member, new PC!

Hi all,

My name is Alex and I recently purchased my first ever gaming pc. Its a very basic spec but is much better than my previous potatoe which I was using for Csgo.

The spec is as follows
Mb: Asus M5a78l-m/usb3 with Freezer Pro Rev 2 coolee
Processor: AMD fx 8120
GPU: GeForce Gtx 670 (2gb) with corsair water cooler
Ocz 600w PSU and 750w spare
6 cooling fans
SSD for local disc
8GB DDR3 Ram

Hope to start upgrading it already, thanks all and get ready to answer my questions!

Alex

Hi all :) My names Daz, just joined as i was searching round for overclocking advice :)
Made a thread in the AMD section, but thought i'd post up here, say hello and put my build up :)

My build currently consists of:
AMD FX-6350 cpu
G1 Gaming Nvidia GTX 1070 gpu
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16gb (2x4gb@1600 sticks and 2x4gb 1800 lpx sticks)
OC'ers 120gb SSD
1000gb HDD
500gb HDD
Asus M5A78l-M usb3 mobo
Corsair H45 Liquid cooling
Corsair CX750M psu
3 extra fans in pc

Mobo and more SSD's are next on my list. Just replaced a G1 gaming gtx 960 with the g1 gaming gtx 1070, put in another 2 x 4gb sticks of ram and got the solid state put it.
Very happy with the build so far.

Not long been playing the new Battlefield 1 beta, using DX12 and was averaging between 50-60 fps, 45 under heavy conditions and 60+ when im just standing around or running around with nothing going on around me.
And playing battlefield 4 online the games averages 90-100 fps, so very happy for online games like that. Yet to measure fps on games like gta V and Rome total war 2.

Hey all, new to the forum! The quick i5 2500k OC guide brought me here and it worked great for me, so thanks.

Hey man, BMW fan by any chance? I have an E21

I play csgo, depth and Bf1 (when it's finally released).
Steam username is RotaryPower

Hey man, BMW fan by any chance? I have an E21

I play csgo, depth and Bf1 (when it's finally released).
Steam username is RotaryPower

Nice dude! Yes, I'm a huge BMW fan! I've got an E90 and just sold my E46!

You need to put up a logo so we can unite :)

Hi to all. Just joined this forum today. Really like the layout. I just filled out my latest system specs in my profile so I won't repeat them here. I always name my builds. The latest is SpeedyIV hence my user name. Might be considered kind of dorky by some but who cares? Got to push the limits!!

Hi all,

I'm new here, and just lurking a bit to get a little used to the navigation and to see what seems to be popular and what interests I seem to have in common.

Not sure how many women into custom pcs are here, but now there's one more . . . .

Darlene

Back