DD_WRT v23 Password?

My Linux router model WRT54GL finally came in the mail today and as an attempt tp upgrade it I installed the dd_wrt v23 mini firmware. However now when I try to log into it to change settings it says incorrect password. I have tried both my old name/password to the new "root" and "admin" ones that the notes.txt file claims it should be. Does anyone have any idea why this could be happening or any ideas I should try? Also yes I checked Caps Lock. Thanks
    "Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why." -Bernard Mannes Baruch

Mobo: MSI Neo2-V
    CPU: 2.8a Prescott @ 3.2
    PSU: Blue Storm 500 Watt
    GPU: Geforce 6600GT
    HS: Zalman 7000
    Ram: Kingston HyperX 1024mb 3200

Did you try the little reset button on the router.
    FX-6300 | Gb 970A-UD3P | EVGA GTX 750 Ti | Corsair 8GB 1866 | 120GB Hyper-X 3k | Seasonic G 550w
    Heat

Overclockers Team Content Editor
    I've got v23 SP2 micro and the password was originally admin. I know its caps sensitive, maybe try "Admin"? Also I'd go post over at the dd_wrt forums.
    Build!.Borg!.Recruit!.Folding.for.Team.32!
    Gigabyte P35-DS3R, E6300, 2x512MB Team Group DDR2 667, EVGA 7800GT Heat

Want to run the folding@home gpu client in linux?
    www.linuxfah.info

Your teacher is a dumbass. The equation is exact. ~Frodo Baggins
    Damn....It's 12:00 AM and I thought my 805 would be a magic pumkin and turn into a conroe.........boy was I fooled:) ~Stilletto
    This is what I get for not only being a newb, but also disregarding instructions! ~ShadowPho
    I hate women... but im not gay lol. ~MrCrowley
    Love can fade but knowledge stays forever (unless you develop alzheimers). ~Constantinos

Thanks for the help. Sadly I forgot that I was just about to leave my house so I won't be able to try to work on it for about a week. I'll post back when I get home.
    "Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why." -Bernard Mannes Baruch

Mobo: MSI Neo2-V
    CPU: 2.8a Prescott @ 3.2
    PSU: Blue Storm 500 Watt
    GPU: Geforce 6600GT
    HS: Zalman 7000
    Ram: Kingston HyperX 1024mb 3200