• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xbox360: Gears of War - BIG PROBLEM W/PROFILE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Icebl@ster said:
Calm down people try disconnecting your ethernet cord and playing the game. Some said xbox live was down and got messed up b/c something in asia(earthquake?? idk)
well, it ended up working just now... but i was about 45min behind from where i was the last time.... no clue how, but oh well at least i'm back and it wasn't as bad as i expected. :)

I had Saint's Row lock up on me for no reason and not continue at a certain point. One day I stuck it in to screw around and it downloaded a new update. I said, what the hell and loaded my previous saved game and then it worked fine. Moral of the story, had this been a PS1,PS2, Dreamcast, Xbox1 or Gamecube then I would've been screwed with a bum game, but 360 patches are a Godsend.

btw, just FYI, you can use your free month of gold on multiple profiles AFAIK. I know I setup like 3 or 4 of them in a sitting when my friend brought his 360 over.

Back