• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is that bad?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Speedfan has preset limits for the sensors it monitors. You can change these limits if you want. When it goes over the preset limit, it shows a flame symbol. Its hard to read, but it looks like several temps are >100 C. Any temp in a computer over 100 C is bad.

im using a zalman copper heatsink so that the only reason ive come across

go back to imageshack and select a higher resolution (like 800x600) so we can see the picture better. Usually, the CPU is one of the first two numbers and the flames look like they are on the 4th and 5th so its hard to tell. What are your other computer specs?

what are the componets that have the flames beside them ? it isnt core one and 2 is it ? or is it your pmws?

amd 4000+ with zalman copper heatsink
6600 gt agp evga
asus a8n deluxe mobo
corsair xms ram pc3200

Most likely those readings are not acurate. I cannot think of any computer part that could withstand over 100C for any length of time. Let alone over 120C.

so what program can i dl to get an accurate reading? ty for all the replies

Holy crap, 127c... I think those are you PWMICs... Those are known to be hot but not that hot...

Does your mb use heat pipes to cool any thing on the mb ? if so does it have a fan on it? if no what happens if you hold a case fan close to it do those temps go down ?
and is your mb in the right way or do you have it put in reverse atx (btx ) ?

Back