• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project: Metal Slug

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
at least it was sharp....dull knives hurt worse(been there...I too feel your pain) and the ragged cuts heal slower. Heal up and be more careful in the future. I'm gonna have to collaborate(as in hire out your excellent fabrication skills) with you on a project sometime. Damn, but you do fine work.

DUDE that case is sweet!!!! Sorry about your thumb, sucks. I cut my finger off once, they sewed it back on. You can see the bone in the pics. I can host if them you want. lol.

Well monkey fart. The relay quit after 2 minutes for unknown reasons, and there's a tiny leak on the inlet of the pump. So I've taken the whole thing apart again so I can epoxy the leak.

I'm probably going to ditch the relay entirely and simply scalp its 2-pin AC connector.

Last edited:
augh!!!! i'm waiting.... i have metal slug first and second mission for neo geo pocket and ever since seeing this for the first time, I've been waiting for more and more photos.

Turns out I simply blew the fuse on the pump relay. I'm still going to ditch it because it's making the top of the case a little more awkward than it needs to be.
Will just replace it with a power jack for the pump.

Nearly completely finished, congrats, it looks awsome. I suppose you could throw that saying 'no pain, no gain' out there with that thumb...usually i find myself cutting a finger or two on sharp case sides/innards.

Thanks for posting that actual picture of your thumb though, heh, might as well just throw Phantasm's picture in there with his bone showing and all.

Update later in the coming week, I've had a really WEIRD weekend.
I want to spend the next few days rearranging my living and working spaces. I'm going to have a dedication computer modification area once I can get all the furniture moved around and my crap organized.

The power receptacle for the pump arrived yesterday.

Been busy gutting my room and starting over from scratch. Almost finished and tomorrow I will start moving my projects in here in order to get them out of the basement where they're simply getting out of hand.
desk031507.jpg

Back