• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project: Metal Slug

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Maviryk said:
Now he just needs a really long straw to reach his drink!

I wonder if that mount thing was cheap?

why yes, CS can make anything out of some duct tape, a paper clip, and some c4 explosives :)

or was that Mcgyver?

regardless, it looks pretty sweet

gangaskan said:
why yes, CS can make anything out of some duct tape, a paper clip, and some c4 explosives :)

or was that Mcgyver?

regardless, it looks pretty sweet

I'll bet that if Captain posts a pic of himself, he'll have a blonde mullet and a brown leather coat!

macgyver21f4758ac2.jpg

Maviryk said:
I wonder if that mount thing was cheap?
$12 shipped on Ebay. The company accidentally sent me THREE OF THEM. I had just RMAed the second one when the third one showed up in the mail.
jivetrky said:
I'll bet that if Captain posts a pic of himself, he'll have a blonde mullet and a brown leather coat![/IMG]
Nooooooooo!!!! Mullet bad.
(I keep my hair really short because I hate it)

Captain Slug said:
$12 shipped on Ebay. The company accidentally sent me THREE OF THEM. I had just RMAed the second one when the third one showed up in the mail.

Nooooooooo!!!! Mullet bad.
(I keep my hair really short because I hate it)

:D

Matt (a friend of mine) has a vinyl cutter and helped me get my decals made at a reasonable price. Other places were going to charge me $33 shipped for 2 8-inch decals.
0098.jpg
His AIM is "Unknown Name1184" if anyone needs anything.

I'm currently working on changing the pump receptacle and getting the machine put back together.

Captain Slug said:
Matt (a friend of mine) has a vinyl cutter and helped me get my decals made at a reasonable price.

Matt's an awesome guy! Doin a small job for me right now :beer:

And at the moment I'm bleeding the air out of the loop. Hopefully for the last time.
0099.jpg
Not a leak in sight! I do need to order some coolsleeves for the Pump>Rad connection though.

Hopefully there will be more pics later today. So far I love this machine to pieces. I've made it so easy to take apart and put back together.

Gorgeous build, very nice finishing touches. I just wish the logo was a window to see all that hard work inside!

Back