• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

be6 II + cely 900 help !!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bxjack

Does anyone manage to install a Cely 900(100) on a Be6 II board
with an Asus Smartslot (S370-D (viz without a
6th jumper for 133mhz settings)).
Until now I did not manage to do it, whatever voltage I choose,
The system does not start (no screen, no keyboard.....exactly
the same than when I start the mobo without processor).
The Cely is new and has been confirmed ok on another motherboard.

any idea ???

mobo : Be6 II rev 1.0 (HPT 366), Bios XU
cpu : now : PII 350@398 (113) expected : Celeron 900(100)Sl5mq
mem: 384mg (133)

Maybe you have the jumpers messed up on the slotket adapter? One jumper needs to be set on coppermine, one on auto, and one on the default voltage (although you can usually bump up the voltage a little to help give you higher BIOS voltage settings). Tell us what are your jumpers are set at and maybe we can help you figure it out the problem.

Last edited:
I have 5 jumpers. I tried with 1.80V (the lowest possible) and with "cpu def".
none of them works.
However I noticed that the S370-133 SSA has the same jumpers (plus one for 100-133 settings),
and for the 13 common voltage between the two SSA, the 5 jumpers have to be set identically ......so I wonder whether applying the jumpers setting of the S370-133 (1.75v for exemple) would be valid
for my S370-D. any idea ?

I believe you have the older slotket from Asus than doesn't support the Coppermine Cpu so im guessing its not going to work and you should get a new one with coppermine support.

Back