• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[hwbot] wPrime 32m ranking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I did a few runs a couple of days ago when playing with my new quad when i finish with the folding race i will give it another go, i did the same for the 1024 test.

[hwbot] 26.685 - AMD Opteron 165 @ 2.91Ghz[/hwbot]

wprime.jpg

Did you do online submission? Not sure in that case but for a tagged score in this thread you need to put 'mhz' after 4767.45 or it won't recognize it as cpu speed.

Nice, OK one more thing :D

If you do online submission there's no reason to post here with the tag, you'll end up with duplicate scores @ hwbot. We do like to see team progress however so please do post here in the forum but for wPrime scores all we need is the hwbot link ;)

Yeah nice chip, have you tried disabling a core to see if it clocks higher?

Sorry about that did not realise i would get duplicates. When i get my machII back i think i will try this chip under it. How do i disable one of the cores.

Like this :)

Of course this wouldn't be good for wPrime as it's multi threaded but in PI it might help out a little.

Attachments

• numproc.JPG
    numproc.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 169
Back