• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

frys.com 500gb SATA drive 129$

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Good deal!

Man hdds have certainly come a long way. I remember when I built my first computer, my 60 gb hdd cost me about 100 bucks. Go figure.

Gunlance said:
Good deal!

Man hdds have certainly come a long way. I remember when I built my first computer, my 60 gb hdd cost me about 100 bucks. Go figure.

I remember when I heard somebody had 1gig and I was blown away.

It's all relative to how old you are, heh.

myarrowsaim said:
I remember when I heard somebody had 1gig and I was blown away.

It's all relative to how old you are, heh.

Makes me feel old. My first hard disk upgrade cost me $300, and got me a massive 420 megs.

Snatched me up one of those drives!

Last pricing I remember was when I went from my 850meg drive to a 3.2gig drive and that cost me like 350 bucks.

Maxtor:bang head :mad: Of course it happens to be a drive with the only manufacturer i've ever had problems with... oh well, maybe next sale.

ahhh
now they limit to 1 per house hold.

When I ordered that was not up and I ordered 2.

If they try to cancel I am gonna have fun yelling at somebody.

Looks like they are going to try to screw me over.

The stupid lady on the phone is arguing with me. She says the website has always said 1 per customer so I asked her if she was calling me a liar and she got all flustered. The website said nothing about that and it allowed me to put 2 in. Damn jerks.

Now I hold for a manager. wheeeeee

LxOxSxI said:
Maxtor:bang head :mad: Of course it happens to be a drive with the only manufacturer i've ever had problems with... oh well, maybe next sale.

Remember....Maxtor was bought out by Seagate awhile back .

Maxtor = Seagate

Back