• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

newegg.. NZXT Apollo Case $59.99 after $10MIR.. $74.99MSRP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That one is orange is SWEEEET

I really don't need a case, but I might have to reconsider.

Umm yes its plastic, what else could you mold like that and not cost a fortune? It would be nice to see one in person, NZXT's quality is generaly pretty good though.

Maybe the orange one would win ya over J/K :p (seems everyone else is digging it)

11-146-027-03.JPG

I thought about linking the orange one first.. but thought most would be intrested in black, guess I was wrong :shrug:

I had build 4 setup with this case because of it's awesome quality and nice price. It's screwless, has great airflow, and looks fantastic. It only comes with 2X120mm so you should get 1 more for the front. The side fan comes with a filter. I usually take that off.

For high performance, this is a great case for a reasonable price. I also like the ENERMAX ECA3092 for about the same price but it doesn't look as cool. I just like the size of the side fan.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ShowI...Aluminum+ATX+Mid+Tower+Computer+Case+-+Retail

Back