• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec P180

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah, the newer cases come with better doors. They have a very nice feel, IMO. Better than the door on my old antec plusview II by a long shot.

I must have a newer one and love it. Sturdy case as well all the nice padding on everything. IMO a great case. Only down side is the PSU location/placement of fan in lower chamber. Thats about the only drawback I see to this case otherwise its a beast and I wouldn't recommend moving it after buying it :) Its heavy hehe, my case is close to 50lbs now.

Wait for the p190/182. The one 182 will have a better cable management system allowing you to route your stuff behind the mobo tray.

The 180 is indeed a nice case though, but the 182 is supposed to drop very soon, just thought i'd let you know!

v1.0 = Flimsy door
v1.1 = Non flimsy door

I've used the original silver one...
th_p180side.jpg th_Side.jpg
It was just as loud as the case being replaced cause I had to run the 120's @ medium or high, so I wound up going back to my Lian Li PC-65 cause it looked prettier. :D

and the black one. Sexy!
th_IMG_1093.jpg th_IMG_1096.jpg
This worked out very well @ a time in my life when I gave up on PC Gaming. Eventually I wound up playing Halo again and well...got tired of 640x480 and low quality or Off settings. :p

Hmmm...
th_IMG_1129-1.jpg
So I stuck some different components in the case and it caught fire....burned down to the ground. :mad: I'm currently living in a Stacker 810 w/ lots of room, but these new revisions have my interested. Nothing did more for my crazy DVD drives than that door on the P180B v1.1. Overall, the side panels and hdd grommets did a superb job of keeping me shielded from the noise. The only question's whether or not they can contain the stupid GPU's some of us run. Damn PC Gaming and it's pretty textures...

Last edited:
Back