• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HP Media Center m1170n

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xenocide

hey guys i picked one of these up cheap slapped xp pro on it and the sound drivers will not work. they keep asking for a Microsoft UAA audio bus driver and whichever one i install it still keeps saying it is not installed

any ideas?

Download and install this:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=432780&os=228&lang=en

It is a utility from HP that will perform a system scan, notify you of any problems, and automically take you to the driver you need etc. The way it works is, you download and install it. To run it, click on help and support, which will open up a HP customized browser and there will be a button that says system update and diagnostics, or some such thing. It's a lot more useful than windows update or microsoft update. It also allows you to run diagnostics in case you were interested in checking any of the system components. There is also an chat thing included that links to hp support personnel.

that was the update for that program.

i found it and installed it, and still no luck

i don't get it!?!?!?!

Back