• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF Gear: Available through cafepress

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The forum could use money most likely to help pay for the bills that are associated with running a high traffic website (or any website for that matter). You have servers that need maintenance, software that costs money (while not obscene amounts it still costs), and advertisers to please. Server admin is a lot of work on high traffic sites and an appreciation donation would be one way to show you care. Thats just IMO though :).

~jtjuska

To bad the tote only comes in that yellow, I have been thinking about getting a man bag for all my crap I carry around. I still may. If any one gets a tote let me know how it is.

This should be front paged and all over the board.

I'll be grabbing a few things soon.

I am more than willing to e-mail full size images to anyone that would rather make the shirts/bags/etc. themselves.

I am more than willing to e-mail full size images to anyone that would rather make the shirts/bags/etc. themselves.

Yes, Please. I love the stuff but i don't have the cash.
Could you possibly host them on a photobucket(etc)?

Still, I feel the need for Yatta, T32 folding, and the (most awesome) oc logo from the mousepad. If they come my way it would be great. (or is a PM preferred.)

I also vote for this to be stickied! also It would be cool if we could get a shirt with the SETI@HOME team logo on it too!:cool:

Back