• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF Gear: Available through cafepress

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Captain Slug

Helpful Senior Member
I've had this store open for a long time but never bothered to make a thread about it in the general populace sections. If anyone wants a specific product I can add it by request.
http://www.cafepress.com/captainslug
oc.gif

I did not inflate the prices in the store at all because I wanted to make them as affordable as possible. I also did not want to have to go through the process of having money change hands.
If you want to contribute to the forum monetarily then do that apart from buying what's available in the store.

I think I just may have to buy one. Nothing says nerd/pwner on campus like an OC forums shirt! :p

OH MAN!!! It's about time.. I've always wanted a cap with the ocf logo on it..
This is great.
Where's my cc??
Thanks Captain :)

Have you ever considered case badges? Granted you could easily put one of the bumper stickers on but I think a case badge would be sweet!

~jtjuska

what about a hoodie sweater with a zipper on it instead of a hoodie? messes the hair up the little lady stated.

mens hoodie zippered also? and do you do the iron ons if so can you get a custom one done from differnt stickers you have?

anothermbdusted said:
mens hoodie zippered also? and do you do the iron ons if so can you get a custom one done from differnet stickers you have?
Cafepress doesn't offer the zipper ones in Men's yet. And these are offered through cafepress so that the money doesn't have to pass through my hands, nor do I have spend all my time ironing transfers onto stuff. I simply made all of the images and setup the storefront.
disk11 said:
Am I missing a men's black t-shirt with just the OCForums graphic on it? I'd get one of those.
I put one in the secondary store.
http://www.cafepress.com/slugcaptain/

Back