• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pwnt

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PaciFIST69

OCAU has increased their ppd by about 180,000 in about two weeks.

wtf.gif
and also
chunks.gif

Looks like they recently got two new super folders doing in the 30,000 PPD range. Thats how you get real pointage... One privileged or well-connected user can outfold dozens of regular users.

I'm getting my P4 ready tonight. Downloading linux image now. Hopefully, she will work good. (Since she's a pressy, keep my room warm too!

Just need another PSU to get my other pressy up. (both are 3.0es)

Lets keep our nose's to the grind stone. and keep doing what we do better than any team in the game. And thats out fold the world per GHZ. We build and borg soild rigs. We stay on top of them. We bond and fold.

We are the best!!!!!!

Amen Psy !!!

The aussies are coming back online now from their hot summer and several school borgs seem to have started back up.

Has anyone noticed the massive inpharm borg which at 150K/day accounts for around 50% of the custompc team's total ppd? It doesn't appear to have many instances either so they must all be highend c2d's?

Sleepy_Steve said:
Makes me want to get two of my single core rigs back under my name :D

Great idea Steve, I think it's time to put any bad feelings we might have for other members on the back burner and "dig in". Although my light bill next month will probably be a zillion $'s I'm trying to put together everything I have to make a dedicated folding machine. ( a Celey 346, a PD 805, a P4 2.60, a 3000+ AMD, an old P4 1.9, skt 478 and even a toaster I have in the back of the closet) We're gonna give them aussies hell and everybody else.:attn:

Edit: Team 32 is definitely the BEST team on the "net":p

pscout said:
Has anyone noticed the massive inpharm borg which at 150K/day accounts for around 50% of the custompc team's total ppd? It doesn't appear to have many instances either so they must all be highend c2d's?

Inpharmatica? Can you say "Xeon blades" and "SMP"? I thought you could. Now don't you feel better? ;)

If anyones interested its actually in a single location in Central London. Its 14 Blade Centers each with 14xBlades and each blade has a two 3.4G Xeons. 28 are used for something else and the rest are either slow at foldding or have developed a hardware fault. It is normally used for Blasting Proteins.

<clears throat and uses best Paul Harvey voice> And now you know.... The rest of the story. Good. Day.

Macaholic said:
Inpharmatica? Can you say "Xeon blades" and "SMP"? I thought you could. Now don't you feel better? ;)

<clears throat and uses best Paul Harvey voice> And now you know.... The rest of the story. Good. Day.

Thanks for the info Mac :) .... and the great delivery :D

Macaholic said:
And now you know.... The rest of the story. Good. Day.

Hey thanks Paul, err... I mean Mac, I think you enlightened a few of us . :clap:

WarriorII said:
I turned in my 2 WU's for the day. :)

Working on them as fast as I can.

:attn:
I just turned my 2 WUs for two days :(

I get zero points every third day LOL.

Oh well...

I gotta get that SMP VM thing going if I can find the time between online college homework assignments.

hmmmmm
that makes me wonder....if you got a few quads together to make a nice hefty SMP rig..."blasting through protiens"....30 seconds per frame. Just VFFPPRPPPPAPWPPPPPPP! right on though WU's like nothing else.
<evil laugh> MUHWHAHAHAHHA </evil laugh>

Back