• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Divers and Updates

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JigPu

Inactive Pokémon Moderator
I was just wondering how long it usually takes before a new set of drivers are released. I downloaded GLSetup (the only thing I've found with OpenGL drivers for my horible onboard video), and they've said for the past few months that they are "close to releasing an update". It's been like 3 months, and I'm finally bugged enough to ask you all.

JigPu

I think the reason that nobody is answering your question is because it is an impossible question to answer. I dont think there is an "average" time for updated drivers. Some companies get them out pretty fast, others take forever or never get them out. If it has taken them this long to not get drivers out I think that probably means they are having problems developing them in which case they will be released whenever they develop ones that will work :D

YEA! An answer! :D

Thanks for the reply... I'm a total n00b at drivers and had no idea if there was an average or not. It just seemed like new drivers were coming out from other people every few weeks, and this was much longer.

Once again, thanks for the help. Now it can finaly sink past the bottom :D
JigPu

Back