• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

40in LCD to pc cable?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ChrisTeel

I just got a nice 40in sony lcd and hooked it up to my computer which looks great. I am trying to figure out what cable I need to hook the audio up. The tv as a single slot that fits a normal jack for a computer. I have a Intel D975XBXLKR Socket 775 Motherboard. what is the best cable/way i should hook up the audio? links would be a great help. Thanks

yes i need a cable to go from my pc to tv which supports normal pc audio cable but i guess i need to know what a normal pc cable is. do i need stero or mono i have no idea.

You probably need a mini-mini cable. a 1M length may or may not do it so a 1.5M or 2M would be a better bet.

Cardas HPI mini IC is a good starting point, but if you get a smaller company to build you a cable it won't cost much more and you'll get much better sound and very good build quality.
places to look:
blue jeans cable
Soloz Audio
Enigma Audio

Back