• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team Motto Ideas thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deadlysyn

Folding Team Content Editor, Who Dolk'd my stars S
I had just gotten an idea after jerseytomato had quoted something in another thread. Why don't we get some kind of Team Motto started? All great teams have some kind of motto, and we are the best folding team around. Here is what jersey liked:
We are #3 in the world standings, and from the looks of things, well on our way to #2. Also here we don't play childish games to aggravate another member. We are mature, and helpful to eachother. We may not be the highest rated in points, but as far as working together as a team, we are #1.
I especially like that last line, it says alot about how we work here at OCF.

Any other ideas floating around?

Does this mean I have to start acting mature?:D how about

"Mess with us and you'll be swimming with the fishy's"

On a less serious note thats a fine idea.

Last edited:
"Team 32 members make better lovers"

Course if they ask us for Data we would have to prove it.:)

My wife said I was horrible and I asked how she could tell in only 5 minutes.:eh?::D

Last edited:
How about sno's sig: "recent studies show that guys who fold for Team 32 get more girls"

What if your a girl Ben? Wouldn't that be insulting? lol We need all the woman folders we can get.

and if it was "recent studies show that guys/girls who fold for Team 32 get more girls/guys"

I think every one would be a little frightened:D

Last edited:
What about "team 32, its not just a number"?

A little less kicka$$ and a little more stop and think about it.

what about this from the max's sig:

"We shall go on to the end, we shall fold on the Newcastles, we shall fold on the Northwoods and Prescotts, we shall fold with growing confidence and growing strength on Venice, we shall defend our Forum, whatever the cost may be, we shall fold on the Winchesters, we shall fold on the Bartons, we shall fold on the Applebreds and Thunderbirds, we shall fold on the Coppermines; we shall never surrender!"

Perhaps update it for modern CPUs..

"We shall go on to the end, we shall fold on the Conroes, we shall fold on the Toledos and Preslers, we shall fold with growing confidence and growing strength on Brisbane, we shall defend our Forum, whatever the cost may be, we shall fold on the San Diegos, we shall fold on the Venice, we shall fold on the Allendales and Yonahs, we shall fold on the Tualatins; we shall never surrender!"

How about

'We do it for the cure or we do it for the points, but Team 32 gets it done.'

Or 'Folding is a Marathon, not a sprint'

Wow these are all great ideas, let's see if we can keep this going.

By the way Audio, I grew up in Medford, lived there for 14 years before moving to Coos Bay. I'm in Arizona now. It's amazing how much life can move you around.

deadlysyn said:
Wow these are all great ideas, let's see if we can keep this going.

By the way Audio, I grew up in Medford, lived there for 14 years before moving to Coos Bay. I'm in Arizona now. It's amazing how much life can move you around.
What a contrast moving from Coos Bay to AZ. Medford's not much different except maybe 15°F cooler than Phoenix, AZ and some what greener. I wished I lived in Coos Bay right now as that kind of climate suites me much better. If I lived in AZ, it would have to be in the higher elevations like you do where it's not so hot.

Back