• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

E4300 Overclocks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, its just designed to validate the fact that you have indeed overclocked it, and not just faked it with Photoshop. Stability is what ORTHOS and Screenies are for :D

I like this page!
I was running 3.0 with very weak water (had for looks) but removed it for deployment and am running 9x300 with stock air.
I think my MB was the limit on the 333 before, and I haven't messed around much with going higher.
Anyone know anything about the E4500? 11x multiplier, would be a cool new toy if I could hit 3.6 or so!

Well, its just designed to validate the fact that you have indeed overclocked it, and not just faked it with Photoshop. Stability is what ORTHOS and Screenies are for :D
Yeah I know that, I just didn't realize it was just a way to validate a speed being able to post.

well considering POST stops when you start to boot....it's actually an indication that your overclock was at least partially successful - successful enough to run windows without it crashing :p

Read it and weep people!

I have finally maxed out the chip! It's stable finally at 373 x 9, 1.4875v Load.

How is this possible? You might be screaming....well, number one, i got new memory (2 x 2GB kit of G.Skill PQ PC6400) and second, i lapped the CPU...

So now, i bring you this, ladles and jellybeans:

record.png

and for the SuperPi people:

http://kai.robinson.free.fr/dropbox/recordpi.png

Finally, heres the CPU-Z Validation just to prove it:

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=287553

Not bad for a chip that cost me £70 :D

Not bad at all :)

I think my overclock proves though that the next thing to need an upgrade, is my board! Stupid thing doesnt even have option to adjust NB voltage! :(

ok after some messing around i now have this overclock stable..but i have a cpl issues maybe that can be helped to lower the vcore...this overclock is with vcore @1.585...but cpu-z reads a bounce from 1.560 to 1.576...my temp is 40c idle and 65c load....is that too high of a load temp?

36overclock15750v.jpg

Last edited:
If E4400s count then mine in sig.

I'm sure the motherboard is holding me back, 3.1Ghz with 1.375v seems good. But over that it's hard to make the board POST, randomly will not POST, but once in Windows its Prime95 stable. Over 3.3Ghz the board will never POST. I've tried various combinations of FSB and multis to get over 3.1 stable, and obviously increased volts but cant get it.

Back