How you know SLI is working????

How do you test your SLI is working (i dont feel like doing 3D MARK) I just want to quickly find out if my two 7950GTs are working together...

well the only way that nvidia shows I think is if you go into options, and check "show gpu load balancing". Other than that you can use everest to see if it's all goin good.
    Clan Leader of DARK (Dangerous And Reckless Killers)
    (A BF2, ArmA, and Falcon 4.0 Clan)
    CASE: Antec P182
    MOBO: EVGA 780I SLI FTW
    PSU: Corsair TX-750W
    CPU: Intel Q9400 @ 3.2Ghz
    RAM: 2x2gig Patriot DDR2 PC-6400
    COOLING: Zalman CNPS9500A CPU cooler, Swiftech MCR200QP Rad, DD D5 pump
    SOUND: Soundblaster X-Fi Xtreme Music/ Sennheiser PC166
    VIDEO: 2x SLI EVGA 8800GTX (650/2000) DD waterblocks

SETI Profile Heatware Profile
    Just run 3DMark really quickly and look at the frame rate. You don't even have to finish a single test, just look at the fps for the first few seconds of one test. If its about 1.7x higher, its working.

[EDIT] FYI, the 1.7 number is one I just pulled off the top of my head, as it won't quite be double. [/EDIT]
    mATX Desktop (Build Log Here): Core i7 4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 1.3V, Maximus VI Gene, 16GB DDR3-1600 RipjawX, EVGA GTX780, Intel 520 240GB, Seagate 2TB, EK CPU and GPU waterblocks, MCP35X, 120.1 and 180.1 radiators.
    Microsoft Surface Pro 3.

The Hardware Destruction Thread|OCForums Musicians Club Member -12|OCForums Metal Club Member -12

Well, if he opens the box and its dead, then it would be his fault because the state of the cat is determined by the observer. Then we could be all ‘n00b, you collapsed the wavefunction now! - RoadWarrior, on Schrödinger’s Cat

I cant seem to find "show GPU load balancing" anywhere.

I can however read the temps of both GPUs one is like 37 deg and the other is like 45.

I played Supreme commander and its still kinda slow and lags a bit, even with SLI (About 1000 units on a 20k map). I run a Dual core 960 oced to 4.4Ghz.

I figured it out my SLI is working!!!!

I get an "almost" two fold increase in the frames per second.

Was going to say.. just take one card out and check the performance compared to with both when playing your games.