• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EOC fixed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Look at zim's stats, 97 WUs and 137,307 points at the 3pm update. :attn:

dag nabit , well it looked good for the 3 PM update tho , kinda gives ya something to strive for , well me atleat a 5900 pt update? I would be happy but , its only pipe dream away

Unless stanford has got everything worked out already, the last update i read from vijay was that feeds to stats site would only be twice a day till they get things back to normal.

Apparently the huge adoption of ps3 caused some issues with the stats server, on top of the network outage. To many database inserts for new rigs/ids i guess. Not sure what they use for a database, but they probably need to reorg some tables.

Also read that some server upgrades would be happening fairly soon, and that they did some network reconfigs so that the assignment servers have better network redundancy.

We certainly have seen quite a bit of server and network disruption over the last few months, and it's probably not a just a coincidence that there have been ~4 client beta's over that period!

Standard systems management principle : no change = high availability ; lots of change = drop in availability

... so its just the price of getting all these :cool: new gpu, smp and ps3 clients. And there is still more to come :D

Back