• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Forceware 101.02 2000/XP (32-bit)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
are you ****ing joking me.... why the hell cant nvidia come out with an ACTUAL driver, none of this non nvidia beta ****.... ugg its been over 2.5 months since nvidia has released n e thing official for xp for the 8800s and almost 5 months for everything else (7 series and less) for xp... this is just crazy.

yea i had a really bad experience one time with some "beta" "modded" drivers...like hardware damage style. since then i can only get myself to use official releases.

jordon said:
yea i had a really bad experience one time with some "beta" "modded" drivers...like hardware damage style. since then i can only get myself to use official releases.

same with me, every beta and or modified drivers have resulted in either cronic bsod's or horrible performance.... NVIDIA STEP YOUR GAME UP!

betas are not always bad I remember back when I had my 6800gt and then 7800gtx the betas and 3rd party were always better anyway.

Went to these from 97.95s. Gained 3000 in 3dmark03, lost 300 in 3dmark06, and 3dmark05 BSODs before completion.

cod2 does not work well with these on my rig, once the map was loaded, and you go to play, the map is there, but everything is white, when your specing someone, and they call in an airstrike or w/e you can see binocs, but no map :( thumbs down back to XG 97.92s

CrazyIrish said:
Went to these from 97.95s. Gained 3000 in 3dmark03, lost 300 in 3dmark06, and 3dmark05 BSODs before completion.

lol gaind pts, lost poings, and bsod... u just ran the whole gammet.

man these sound like awsome drivers :rolleyes:

Back