• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

6320 and 6420's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Interesting.. I still can't wait for the price drop on the rest of the chips so I can build a couple folding rigs for cheap :D.

~jtjuska

They were available a while ago and can also be obtained for cheaper at mwave. I suspect Newegg will have them too by tomorrow.

batboy said:
The main thing holding you back is that motherboard, followed closely by the RAM.

load temp of 65c isn't helping, either.

I am particularly interested in the 6420... Looks like it might turn out to be the next bang for buck CPU at only $199... well the fact that leeashton was able to oc it like that under less than ideal circumstances is promising... I imagine with some good DDR2800, a good 680i board, and a good cooling solution, you could get some real nice results from these babies :D

It just never ends.. I buy something and don't you know,, it drops in price soon after.. I bought Vista Ultimate for 20% off at Compusa about 10 days ago. Went back Friday and wouldn't you know,, 40% off now.
Just venting a little.

Cool temps though, huh?
The IHS is much flatter than my 6400, it wasn't concave at all. I lapped it anyway.

OnDborder said:
Cool temps though, huh?
The IHS is much flatter than my 6400, it wasn't concave at all. I lapped it anyway.

what is the temperature in your room?

Sorry my Idle is 32 and load is 55 NOT 65, now I get a problem when overclocking, whats a good cheap bopard for Overclocking, I have to buy at www.qmb.co.nz and have $190 to spend, whats your choice?

Back