• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Know of an Audio Driver Archive? (for Sonorus AUDI/O PCI)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Randyman...

I'm looking for Windows Drivers for a Sonorus AUDI/O ADAT PCI Card (4x ADAT Ports). Sonorus went belly-up in 2001-2002, and I can not find these Drivers anywhere!

I believe the latest driver they made was for Win 2000, but I'm hoping that I can get this working on XP. I got the card as part of a package deal, and I really don't have a need for it (I have 4 other RME ADAT Interfaces that smoke it ;) ). I want to test it for functionallity, and re-sell it to some lucky noob for cheap.

Anyway, I've been googling my arse off, but all I find are old reviews and links to the now defunct www.Sonorus.com website.

Anyone know of a good place to find specific drivers like these? I tried a few driver archive sites, but came up empty handed...

Any help is much appreciated.

:cool:

Update - I found a kind soul on an Audio Newsgroup that e-mailed me the Win2000 drivers. They work fine in XP, too!

I know the card works, and I have drivers - so now I can sell it :D

Rock and roll :cool:

Back