• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dusty PSU, needs cleaning, I think...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
GaDaLf said:
THATS A PSU!!

;)

Why thank you, years of being on have taken a toll.

I am going to clean it an use it to run fans in my tower...
Btw, it came out of a packard bell! Maybe crappy computers, but I never had a prob. and that psu is rock solid...

I bought it in 1992. It got me through college and law school. Then I gave it away for a while, then I got it back...

Now it is parts...

just do it out side

my freind once did his entire computer in his room

all i can say is yuck

just dont open it. trying to open psu's or monitors is like asking for death. just buy a can of air or use a vaccuum cleaner and do the best you can to clean it out.

oops too late you did open it. dont touch anything.

First they change the color of Flounders stars and that makes Flounder on the vigil for what's next. Now they Add this new section. I think Flounder is in a state of war readiness now.
:)

Silversinksam said:
First they change the color of Flounders stars and that makes Flounder on the vigil for what's next. Now they Add this new section. I think Flounder is in a state of war readiness now.

I would love different colored stars... somwhere to the right on the electromagnetic spectrum...

Between Green and Indigo...

Last edited:
Back