• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BFG 7900GT OC for $75 good deal?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinGB

Registered
Was wondering if this was a good deal.. I have a 6800GT and I'm pretty sure i'm in need for an upgrade... after getting that I'll probably get an e6600 and a new mobo. thanks a lot !

JustinGB said:
Was wondering if this was a good deal.. I have a 6800GT and I'm pretty sure i'm in need for an upgrade... after getting that I'll probably get an e6600 and a new mobo. thanks a lot !

If you announce a deal, you must post a link to the deal.

i bet someone is selling for $75, and he's just asking if that's a good deal... the person selling at that price is probably a troll...

JustinGB, wherever you think you saw this price, you could be getting screwed

krag said:
If you announce a deal, you must post a link to the deal.

I would say if this is a private party you might want to provide the details to Krag or SSS so they can check it out for you. They might be able to prevent you from getting scammed. Because $75 for a 7900gt is too low of a price.

True, it's a good price, and if it's legit you should definitely jump all over it. However you if you are not sure you should definitely allow someone with experience to assist you, because lets face it, there are a lot of scams out there.

However, keep in mind a lot of guys have buddies who are upgrading and offer their friends cheap stuff. The original poster might just be asking a question about a single video card, the deal might not be offered to anyone else. He may just want some friendly advice.

For someone thats been a member for nearly 4 years...pretty sure he would know to post elsewhere. Then again, he doesnt have many posts considering all that time.

Eh whatever...I would have jumped on that despite the cheapskate that I am.

Foxie3a said:
However, keep in mind a lot of guys have buddies who are upgrading and offer their friends cheap stuff. The original poster might just be asking a question about a single video card, the deal might not be offered to anyone else. He may just want some friendly advice.
Very, VERY likely... I've been on both ends of something like that MANY times. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back