• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

asus striker extreme OPEN BOX $257

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah, they've been selling those at that price for a minute. I'm actually pretty ****ed at Asus right now for not keeping up with upgrading their bios. :mad:

they were originally $400. it costs more to name your motherboard models using words like Stryker and Extrme dont ya know?

g0dM@n said:
jesus why are these motherboards SO expensive?
Because a few people with money will pay for this stuff giving reason to think that other people will too. Simple supply and demand. If they keep the prices that high someone must be buying them. They want to move product then you'll see the sales and rebates.

HousERaT said:
Because a few people with money will pay for this stuff giving reason to think that other people will too. Simple supply and demand. If they keep the prices that high someone must be buying them. They want to move product then you'll see the sales and rebates.
yeah, i went with the Abit AB9 QuadGT that I'm waitin' for... just wondering what was so good about this... the names of motherboards are getting rather funny. COMMANDO, STRIKER, lol... where's DRILL SGT?

Back