• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IN9-32X MAX Memory failure

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Airbornederekc

OK so i am completely lost on whats going on here. 2 boards in a row Dimm Slots 1 and 2 (Opposite Channels) die on me. if a single stick is installed in either of those 2 slots a get a C1 error and a long continuous beep. i put the same stick in slot 3 or 4 and it posts fine.

Here are my system exact details.

Thermaltake armor Chassis with 25CM fan
Abit in9 Running Beta BIOS 1.2 r3
Intel QX6700 cpu Engineering sample 2.66GHZ @3114 1.35V
OCZ 1066MHz SLI Ready dual channel Kit Nvidia SLI logo running unlinked @ 900MHz
2x EVGA 8800GTX 768MB SLI enabled not overclocked
PCI-E x16 1 and 2 @ 105MHZ

Enermax Galaxy DXX 1000W PSU

Anyone have a clue how the same thing happens on 2 different boards. the memory was swapped once and it ran memtest86 fine first time i got the new board to boot. so it started out fine. it happens almost exactly 2 weeks after having the system up and running.

What i was doing right before it failed

I had just finished running a test of 3dmark06 and got a score of 14k with the new nvidia drivers. i turned on my FAH before going to bed and was browsing the net using opera to look at some FAH stuff and i got a blue screen that gave me an error msg DRIVER_IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and then death.

Back