• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

E6320

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

leeashton

I got a gigabyte 945GME-DS2 and this Motherboard has NO overclocking options, is there a utility I can use, the Easytune does not have overclocking abilities!
I had this upto 2.6 GHz before on the old mobo before it stuffed out

you should really research your motherboards better before you buy. ;)

if the mobo didn't come with a utility then you may have luck with clockgen, but really with that mobo it won't be worth it. it has a 945 chipset, so it even at default speeds (266fsb) it is already close to its limit. you may get 300fsb outta it, but even that i wouldn't count on.

Can CPUZ be wrong, it says its a Pentium M with a strange core I never heard of, even though its a core 2 duo

yes cpuz can be wrong. are you sure you have the newest version?

really, even if its calling it a pentium m, you know what you got. as long as it reads the clocks correctly, i wouldn't fret too much.

lol yeah the newest version shows a coare2dup but the clock keeps changing between 3020 and 1510, lol

Back