• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for 1 pin header connectors!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What you're looking for are Headers. Usually people use 0.1" centers, where the distance between the centers of each adjacent pin is 0.1". You should look for Breakaway Headers, because they come in rows, and this allows you to use what you need. You can get these at places like www.digikey.com or an electronics hobby store.

Rysjimmy1994 said:
your talking about the rods sticking up right?

No, I'm talking about the connectors that slide over the headers. For the LED / HDD LIGHT / PWR / RESET ect. Sorry I did not make my self clear.

We call them Molex connectors, even though Molex is a brand name. They consist of two parts: a metal contact that is crimped onto the wire, and a plastic housing. If you search for Molex, you'll find there's a million different types. I don't remember the name for standard 0.1" pin headers. Digikey also carries these.

Back