• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Insane dd2 deal faceoff

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Both are great deals, and both use the same D9GMH chips, there shouldn't be a huge discrepancy in their overclocking.

isnt that a different speed stick? the original is 1000, thats 800.

less Im reading something wrong.

ares350 said:
isnt that a different speed stick? the original is 1000, thats 800.

less Im reading something wrong.

Yea, but probably a bettter overall deal since they use the same D9GMH chips from Micron. They haven't been hand picked to hit 1000, but they still should.

^^^i agree.the 6400 should still hit 500 at 5-5-5-15 2.2+ they are still very high quality modules despite the lower bin.

Yea, those Skills and the Wintec AMPs are some arse haulin sticks.
They were over $200 just 2 months ago but since Vista flopped with lackluster real sales, ram prices plunged. Yea Micro$oft :clap:

no its not... intels new chipset is set to come out Q3 with 45nm cpus and DDR3.

youngbuck said:
WTF! I just bought the same Ballistix from mwave for 171! I guess ddr3 is about to hit mainstream?

I just bought a set myself. I was going to buy the $154 G Skills at the egg but I couldn't resist. Still a great buy.

OP - I don't think you could go wrong either way.

Ouch. I bought 4x1GB of those G.Skill 4-4-3-5 back when they were still $150 each pair. And that was about 3 weeks ago. :eek:

Back