• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Production hit :-(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hooziewhatsit

Hey all, since I'm home for x-mas right now, I won't be able to fold 24/7 like I normally do. Also, the other box I had folding for us won't be folding at all until we get back around jan. 7 or so...

anyways, fold on!

we were wondering where you went. you were mentioned a thread called lost members. :D

I'll be offline for about a week or two arround xmas as well.

I'll be offline as of Friday, until at least the first week of January, or whenever we can get broadband installed in the house I am moving in to.... I'm also going to be losing all my Celerons as well, since I am no longer going to be a computer lab assistant to keep tabs on them.... so it might just be down to my TBird and Duron, and my friend Kristin's P4 for a while.

SB

It's good. We do what we can and with everything going on at this time of year I'm surprised that we haven't seen more. I know I've been incredibly busy lately. I had to cut out one machine almost entirely(the laptop) and can't keep track of all of the other stuff as much as before.
Whatever anyone does or did or will do again soon is always greatly appreciated.
This thread is what I like about this team. :) Fold On!!(as you can ;))

Back