Thread: temp readout

temp readout

whats a good program that i can check my core temps and others

I use Lavalys EVEREST Home Edition 1.10 Which is free and gives me all the temps and other data I need. I was directed to it years ago by someone else on this board.

DWolf
    Respect always the pathways that others follow in their spiritual journey. --DWolf
    Patience is the willingness to review and revise your expectations. --DWolf (At least I don't think I've ever seen it elsewhere)
    "Science has sometimes been said to be opposed to faith, and inconsistent with it. But all science, in fact, rests on a basis of faith, for it assumes the permanence and uniformity of natural laws - a thing which can never be demonstrated." --Tyron Edwards

Don't know where to start? Try the forums search function, or just PM me and I'll help or find who can :D.
    Has someone helped above and beyond? Post a Thank You
    here
    Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe, AMD x64 4800+, 4G Corsair 3500, 2X BFG7800 in SLI mode, 2X 24" Dell flatpanels, Audigy 2zs platinum, & enough fans to hover the space shuttle:)

thanks

i downloaded but this program doesn't tell you temp readouts

for some reason im having problems i downloaded pc wizard and it says my core temp is at 27C then i have a program that cam ewith my mobo and it says my temps are at 45C and then speedfan says my temps are at 58C why am i ettting 3 differnt temps readouts?

Quote Originally Posted by slugshot_90
    i downloaded but this program doesn't tell you temp readouts
    My apologies, I haven't used the home edition in quite a while. I downloaded version 2.2 and it only gave me the HDD temp.

Again I apologize. My next thought would be MBM (motherboard monitor), but let me check it out again first.

DWolf

EDIT*** You can download a free copy of MBM5 from MajorGeeks. As long as your motherboard is among the 1100+ that are supported, you should be fine.
    Last edited by DreamingWolf; 05-18-07 at 08:06 AM.
    Respect always the pathways that others follow in their spiritual journey. --DWolf
    Patience is the willingness to review and revise your expectations. --DWolf (At least I don't think I've ever seen it elsewhere)
    "Science has sometimes been said to be opposed to faith, and inconsistent with it. But all science, in fact, rests on a basis of faith, for it assumes the permanence and uniformity of natural laws - a thing which can never be demonstrated." --Tyron Edwards

Don't know where to start? Try the forums search function, or just PM me and I'll help or find who can :D.
    Has someone helped above and beyond? Post a Thank You
    here
    Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe, AMD x64 4800+, 4G Corsair 3500, 2X BFG7800 in SLI mode, 2X 24" Dell flatpanels, Audigy 2zs platinum, & enough fans to hover the space shuttle:)

Destroyer of Spammers, Trolls and Cretins

Premium Member #12
    Quote Originally Posted by slugshot_90
    for some reason im having problems i downloaded pc wizard and it says my core temp is at 27C then i have a program that cam ewith my mobo and it says my temps are at 45C and then speedfan says my temps are at 58C why am i ettting 3 differnt temps readouts?
    Try this one:

http://www.thecoolest.zerobrains.com/CoreTemp/

Version .094, NOT .095. There are some issues with some setups using the latter.
    Intel E8500 @ 3608 MHz...............Intel E7500 @ 3333 MHz Home Server
    DFI DK P45 T2RS Plus.................Same
    WD Velociraptor 150 & WD Raptor 74...Raptor 74 - Hitachi Deskstar 1TB
    ATI 5750.............................ATI 6200FX
    Dell Ultra Sharp U2413.............. Dell Ultra Sharp 2209WA
    2 x 2 GB GSkill PC8500 @ DDR2 960....2 x 1 GB GSkill PC8500
    Corsair HX520........................Corsair HX520
    Coolermaster NV 690..................Lian-Li PC-K7
    Vista 64.............................XP Pro
    Experience teaches only the teachable.

You could also give Intel TAT a shot.
    Main Rig: e8400 l ASUS P5K Deluxe l G.Skill 4GB HZ's l GTX 280 l 2x320gb 7200.10 Raid 0 l X-FI Platinum l CM Stacker 830 l OCZ 700W GameXtreme l Logitech z-5500's l G5 l Saitek Eclipse II l 2 x 2407 WFP
    HTPC:P4 2.8 l 1.5GB ram l 7600GS l HVR-1600 l 400gb raid 0 l Audigy 1 l Coolermaster 280 l 37" Olevia

HeatWare <--Coretemp Slave tester!!!!-->
    Have one on the house.
    "Its prefectly good minus all the bad stuff"
    -Ben333