• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HD2900xt 3d06 scores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nd4spdbh2

OK ill admit i am a nvidia fan... i love my 8800gts 640mb. But i would like to know how you ati guys are doing, i like knowing numbers on products soooo...

What kinda scores are you guys grabbing in 3dmark 06, stock and ocd scores. Please post system specs along with scores and clocks..

Thanks! i am glad to see that there is some competition to nvidia at this time for a while there i was getting kinda scared... now amd just needs to get something out in the cpu realm to compete with the c2d.

ps dont tell any of the nvidia guys im over here... ill have to shoot you :p

Yup those are preliminary. Will get more results later especially at higher CPU speeds.

TTP said:
Are you guys experiencing 3dmark05 and 06 hanging on load?

Nope I removed the file under the windows dir (some where hmmm) and it works. Or you could do a no system check command on the shortcut but you can't upload results to FM.

RangerXLT8 said:
Type -nosysteminfo in the properties of the shortcut...

If you use this method you won't be able to upload your results.

systemroot/windows/system32/futuremark/msc/

Rename directcpll.dll to something else, like directcpll.bak. futuremark knows of the issue and they are patching it.

vixro said:
If you use this method you won't be able to upload your results.

systemroot/windows/system32/futuremark/msc/

Rename directcpll.dll to something else, like directcpll.bak. futuremark knows of the issue and they are patching it.

Awesome man thanks for the info...

Oh and the file name is direcpll.dll

Last edited:
nd4spdbh2 said:
OK ill admit i am a nvidia fan... i love my 8800gts 640mb. But i would like to know how you ati guys are doing, i like knowing numbers on products soooo...

What kinda scores are you guys grabbing in 3dmark 06, stock and ocd scores. Please post system specs along with scores and clocks..

Thanks! i am glad to see that there is some competition to nvidia at this time for a while there i was getting kinda scared... now amd just needs to get something out in the cpu realm to compete with the c2d.

ps dont tell any of the nvidia guys im over here... ill have to shoot you :p

www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=511746&page=5 - Posts 128, 135 and 142

Viper

how are you guys getting your drivers validated? i keep gettin errors when i complete it. furthermore windows keeps tellin me 'new hardware found' when i done told that ***** what's what when i installed the latest ****nits in the device man

my real conservative 06 score was 7800+ abouts [firingsquad says i should be getting 8000]

specs:
gigabyte ds3 rev 1.3
e4300 [stock]
2 gigs pc6400 mushkin
diamond 2900xt [default]
antec truepowertrio 550w
ammo 533
kds xflat 19" crt
windows xp

ninjasper said:
how are you guys getting your drivers validated? i keep gettin errors when i complete it. furthermore windows keeps tellin me 'new hardware found' when i done told that ***** what's what when i installed the latest ****nits in the device man

my real conservative 06 score was 7800+ abouts [firingsquad says i should be getting 8000]

specs:
gigabyte ds3 rev 1.3
e4300 [stock]
2 gigs pc6400 mushkin
diamond 2900xt [default]
antec truepowertrio 550w
ammo 533
kds xflat 19" crt
windows xp

I had the same problem. You are not going to believe this but the official Cat release for this video card doesn't include ATI T200 Unified AVStream Driver. You are going to have to get another driver for HD 2900 XT start it up then exit it. Hopefully all the information is found on C:\ATI2\sample_r600_xp_8.37.4.2_47323\WDM_ALL\AVS_T200\XP\

ECH said:
I had the same problem. You are not going to believe this but the official Cat release for this video card doesn't include ATI T200 Unified AVStream Driver. You are going to have to get another driver for HD 2900 XT start it up then exit it. Hopefully all the information is found on C:\ATI2\sample_r600_xp_8.37.4.2_47323\WDM_ALL\AVS_T200\XP\

hey thanks a lot, i'll give it a try. i just hate when i know more about my setup than windows.

Back