• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Forceware 94.24 WHQL is out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks Dan....

I just installed this new driver.....:beer:

IamPWNT said:
8xxx series support? Results?

According to the supported products list, it doesn't support the GF8 series. You guys have been getting new drivers like each week anyway, lol.

First impressions are good, just as fast as the 93.71 on 3dmark06, and they don't feel any slower in my games.

I'm going to fire up STALKER right now.

dan

It looks like Nvidia has withdrawn these drivers, because apparently they default to the classic CP rather than the new one. Good thing I downloaded them yesterday :p

(www.tweakguides.com is my source for this information)

ive only had this 8800 for about 2 or 3 months, but up till then i ran 91.47 or 91.48 because they gave me the best combination of frames and quality in cod2, what do you guys think of those?

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=1991772

bested my previous high 3Dmark06 score!! I just scored 9491, my opty 185 is at 3G, run my cards at 586/882

Wish Future Mark was quicker at approving new drivers....would like to post my new score but can't w/o FM approved drivers....guess I have to wait a bit to post up some new scores :)

Now I can't get to the download by going through nVidia's website myself, but I can still get it from the link that Dan posted earlier :)

Raptord said:
It looks like Nvidia has withdrawn these drivers, because apparently they default to the classic CP rather than the new one. Good thing I downloaded them yesterday :p

(www.tweakguides.com is my source for this information)

Lol, that's pretty ironic since the new one is IMHO crap. I love the old CP.

dan

Downloaded and installed, I looked into true video on their website, but now my screen is all messed up again, with the brightness and gamma and whatnot :(

Went back to old drivers, config only gave me a auto correct screen, I like old CP better.

Last edited:
Back