• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

holy crap sandisk tech support ><

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

striker85

So I have a Sandisk mp3 player that the screen on it cracked. I called sandisk NORTH AMERICAN tech support to see if I could get a new screen. And holy crap! They send me over to India where some guy who can not speak a clear word of English is trying to get all this information from me. I am so annoyed that every tech support is outsourced to some non-english speaking country. :mad:

ya sucks that tech support is all overseas nowadays. sometimes its hard to understand wtf they are saying through their thick accent. having to ask them or someone you cant understand repeat what they are saying is just so frustrating. personally, i havent had to call any tech support, but even calling up microsoft every year (because i upgrade every year - using 1 of my legit copies) to activate my windows xp ****es me off when i have them to repeat a group of numbers.

Back