• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What cd burning software is the best?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'll said NERO 5.5
I have use nero 5.0 and is very good.

I recently purchase a SONY CDRW and it come with sh**ty B's rocorder gold.
It show how much sector you use or need, and who in the world would try to conver sector to byte.
when I burn music using that B's program it doesn't even show time. It show a circle of pie. Hate it.
Nero show you time if you buring music and also show you byte.

:D

Roxio

I don't know about Nero or the others. I had to start using an HP proprietary burning program because when Roxio spun off from Adaptec they stopped supporting newer models, to force people to buy ECDC 5.

I also liked the stuff that came bundled with my Plextor 2410, made by Plextor.

I bought ECDC 5 because I upgraded to Windows XP. It works, but it is a lot slower than Plextor because it ***** around with stuff other than just burning to disc. I have found that its tech support is poor ( not just access to real people, but the FAQs and downloads). Generally, I'm disappointed with Roxio, and wish Plextor would upgrade their bundled stuff to run under XP.

P.S. I didn;t find any posts about this under OS and other software, so I think this thread is appropriate.

Back