• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lian Li or Antec?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dapper Dan

Ok so right now i am in the slow slow process of buying a new pc ... and i was wondering should i get a Lian Li case or the new Antec P190 ... right now i have the Antec p180 and absolutly love it ... so let me tell you about the pc i am in the procerss of getting ... it's ganna be a QX6700 with a Stiker Extreme Mobo and it's ganna probably have 2 x 8800GTS's .... and as of right now it's not decided wheather i am getting Watercooling or Air Cooling ... what would you recomend?

In terms of overall quality, while Antec cases are pretty good, they don't hold a candle to Lian-li. If you're considering the V series, go with a V2000, as the 1000 series are a bit cramped and airflow (even for water cooling) can be an issue.

I just got my Lian Li and I love it. It is a V1000 Plus. It is by far the nicest and most well constructed case I have ever seen. I you want the best of quality then as others have said lian li is the way to go. But also as others have said the stacker is supposed to be one of the easiest and best cases out there to watercool so the ultimate decision is up to you.

I got a Lian Li V2000b Plus 2 and i absolutly love it... theres so much room, definetly get this case as you wont be shorted on room... or at least some type of Lian Li full tower... but no other company comes close to Lian Li build quality... others are very good quality but lian li is just so good.... i will never buy another companies case for a project of my own.

i got the LL-A10B and love it... esp the 2 psu's and seperated section like the p180

Back