• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kyle's Logitech G25 review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

InThrees

While reading I was struck by two thoughts:

1. I really don't care about this product. (mainly because of the price =p )

2. I'm reading this review anyway, because it's comprehensive and really seems to give a good accurate impression of the wheel combo.

That was a really good review, Kyle. Lots of information, and LOTS of pictures, both of the box (I assume) to illustrate your points, and the actual hardware itself.

Very nice.

I bought an ergodex for 150 so I could see myself buying this if I was really hard core into driving games…

honestly, i bought a logitech MOMO racing wheel ... and I've used it no more than 10 times

the shifter, yeah, is cool but is it really worth the 250? i don't think so. i feel the use of joypads are better honestly, more response, and less clutter. i have played NFSMW and carbon with the wheel, and the wheel seems to delay for about half a second, with the joypad its instant

Back