• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8800 Ultra Water Cooled Modded Test Results

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Deanzo said:
Core 720, Shader 1782, Memory 1152, Max temp 68c

The above tests are on vista 64 and the new 162.22, Im having some real issues with this new driver and ATITool, So I'll need to get that worked out before I can scan for artifacts.

Excellent clocks for a stock Ultra to get though N T-loop without locking. Vista as the OS may be a
factor due to the lower load on the GPU running the test in it though. Will have to check and compare
WinXP and Vista N T-loop results with the next cards to come in to see how that effects the result.

I do not think you will get ATItool to run under Vista 64. I am kinda surprised to see RT will.

Viper

Last edited:
ViperJohn said:
3DM01 won't SLI no matter what you do. The high scores come from the high system speed with
a fast single card (or the card in PCIe slot #1 of an SLI setup).

Viper

On a single card with his cpu @ 5412mhz hipro scored 96065,
But under sli and lower cpu clock of 5310mhz he then scored 104905,
Would that not mean the added score must have come for the cards being in sli.

On top of that there seems to be alot of benchers running 01 in sli

click me

Deanzo said:
On a single card with his cpu @ 5412mhz hipro scored 96065,
But under sli and lower cpu clock of 5310mhz he then scored 104905,
Would that not mean the added score must have come for the cards being in sli.

On top of that there seems to be alot of benchers running 01 in sli

click me

If you take Hi-Pro's 104905 out of the picture the single and SLI scores are the same at your linky.
Something was different when HiPro got that 104K but it wasn't because of the SLI.

Viper

Back