• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The impact of tubing sizes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hehe, no need to thanks someone over a year ago. Thats a pretty stale cookie you give them. Anyhoo, yea lots of info in this old long running post.

Most of us like the look of 3/4 OD 1/2 ID, but if you want to run 3/8 ID, then no reason not too. Keep the wall thickness at no less than 1/8" each side or if you have really bent tubing runs it kinks pretty easy.

You picked good stuff in the PM you sent me for tubing.

I'm planning on adding stuff to my loop, so I'm going to make the move from 1/2" to 3/8" tubing. I forgot about this thread, but now it reminds me that I will be making no effective performance sacrifice, so I'm going for more flexibility.

i remembered this thread so i decided to check it out again and wow ima try some 1/4 tubing for this 775 build im working on i think, since its only 1c difference :D

:bump:

Back